Every Addohms project follows the same pattern.  About 80% of my original idea makes it into the video while the remaining 20% I make up on the fly.  Of course, when I do that, I spend 80% of my time on that 20%.  AddOhms #10 on BJTs is no different.

For now, there is going to be a two part series on transistors.  #10 is the first part of this two part series.  We cover BJTs here and will cover MOSFETs in the next one.  (And hey, that one is already 20% written!)

Check out Addohms.com or the AddOhms YouTube Channel for more videos.

With each video I create, I get to understand Motion a little bit more.  Here’s a peak at what this project looked like while in progress.

BTS AddOhms 10 on BJTs
BTS AddOhms 10 on BJTs

Also, a couple of weeks before completing this, I made a “trailer” video for the YouTube channel.  Here’s the video if you are interested.  Nothing really educational, just a little bit of fun.


Fan of making things beep, blink and fly. Created AddOhms. Stream on Twitch. Video Host on element14 Presents and writing for Hackster.IO. Call sign KN6FGY.

Write A Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.