The new “Latest” Release contains the following major changes:
* In the Edit Coordinate dialog (double-click on one), links to Google Maps and Geocaching.com work! Check them out!
* A dialog will pop up asking which CacheList you want to transfer to your GPS, instead of defaulting to all.
* You can edit existing Caches by double clicking on them. (This is also a good way to view the extended Geocaching.com information.)
* gpsbabel is now embedded in the App bundle. You don’t have to locate it, I’ll always put it there.
– File -> Open has “.LOC” listed as an option, but it doesn’t work yet.
0.2.4 is going to be around the corner. Let me know if you run into problems with this (or any) of the “latest” releases.