AddOhms Electronics Tutorials Volume 1
Animated Electronics Tutorials for Non-Engineers
What is AddOhms?
AddOhms are Electronics Tutorial videos that teach using simple language on simple whiteboard diagrams. The videos come from the YouTube channel “AddOhms” which has over 65,000 subscribers, +2.5 million watched minutes, and 98% thumbs-up!
3-Part Schematic Series
- Symbols for Passive Components (Resistors, Capacitors, Switches)
- Symbols for Active Components (Transistors, Op Amps, ICs)
- Common Circuits in Schematics (Breakdown of Arduino Uno reference schematic)
- Introduction to the terms Voltage, Current, and Power
- What is AC and DC
- Difference between Analog and Digital
- Comparing the Arduino to Raspberry Pi
- Introduction to Raspberry Pi B+
- A song composed by the Arduino Forums: “Post your code” (to the tune of “Let it Be.”)
- LEDs and Current Limiting Resistors
- BJTs as Switches
- Voltage Dividers
Also included is an Extras DVD with alternate footage, older (non-Addohms) tutorials, and some behind the scenes stuff.