How to use this simulator:
- Press the power button for the desired connections. For example, for USB-only, press the power button near the USB connector.
- Enter a voltage for the enabled supplies.
- Use “Reset” to start over.
The voltage at the other pins will be calculated.
Note: This simulator does not take into account current loading.
- Enter 12.0 volts for the Barrel Jack. Watch what happens to Vin, 5V and 3.3V.
- Enter 5.0 volts for the Barrel Jack. Watch what happens to Vin, 5V and 3.3V.
NOTE: The voltage simulator should be considered Alpha quality. Please provide feedback, suggestions, or questions as comments.